A Fixed Deposit (FD) is a financial instrument provided by MSPIDN to its members, which provides members a with higher rate of interest than a regular savings account, until the given maturity date. For a fixed deposit is that the money cannot be withdrawn from the FD as compared to a recurring Deposit or a demand deposit before maturity. MSPIDN offer additional services to FD holders such as loans against FD certificates at competitive interest rates.
Popular Fixed Deposit Schemes
|Scheme Code||Scheme Name||Tenure||Rate of Interest (%)||FD Amount||Maturity Amount|
|FD_1 Year||Regular Fixed Deposit||12 Months||8.0 %||1,00,000||1,08,000|
|FD_2 Year||Standard Fixed Deposit||24 Months||8.75 %||1,00,000||1,17,500|
|FD_3 Year||Premium Fixed Deposit||36 Months||9.50 %||1,00,000||1,28,500|
|FD_4 Year||Extra Premium Fixed Deposit||48 Months||10.30 %||1,00,000||1,41,200|
|FD_5 Year||Dhan Kuber Fixed Deposit||60 Months||11.00 %||1,00,000||1,55,000|
|FD_8 Year 8 Month||Double Dhamaka Fixed Deposit||104 Months||11.50%||1,00,000||2,00,000|
|Dhan Lakshmi Fixed Deposit||120 Months|
|12.00% ‘or’ (+)||1,00,000||2,20,000|
|Scheme Code||Scheme Name||Tenure||Annual Rate |
of Interest (%)
|FD Amount||Monthly Interest|
|MIS_Monthly||Regular MIS Fixed Deposit (Monthly)||1 Months||6.0 %||1,00,000||500.00 /- monthly|
|MIS_Quarterly||Standard MIS Fixed Deposit (Quarterly)||3 Months||6.85 %||1,00,000||1712.49 /- 3rd monthly|
|MIS_Half Yearly||Premium MIS Fixed Deposit (Half Yearly)||6 Months||7.75 %||1,00,000||3875/- 6th monthly|
|MIS_Yearly||Extra Premium MIS Fixed Deposit (Yearly)||12 Months||8.75 %||1,00,000||8750/- 12th monthly|
|MIS_LT Yearly||Long Term MIS Fixed Deposit (10 Yr. or Above)||12 Months||10.00 %||1,00,000||10000/- Year|
Terms & Conditions:
- It is mandatory to be a member in the MSPIDN.
- MSPIDN will issue shares worth Rs.100/- to FD account holder.
- Minimum FD would be of Rs.10000.
- Interest calculated quarterly or no compounded.
- Applicable TDS to be deducted on Interest as per the provisions of Income Tax Act.
- Loan available against deposit up to 70% of deposit amount after 2 month from the date of deposit.
- In case of death of a depositor , the MSPIDN will repay to nominee or beneficiary the principal & interest, at which it was accepted.