Savings account at MSP INDIAN DEVELOPMENT NIDHI LIMITED is an interest-bearing deposit account for members, savings account provide a modest interest rate. They are great option for members of MSP INDIAN DEVELOPMENT NIDHI LIMITED to park their cash to save for short-term needs and emergencies such as a car, furniture, vacations, or medical expenses because they can be easily liquidated without any Tax implications.
POPULAR SAVING ACCOUNT SCHEME :
|Minimum Deposit||Rs.100/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 20000/-||Rs. 25000/-|
|Attractive Rate of Interest||0.00%||3.00%||4.00%||4.50%||5.25%||6.00%||6.75%||7.25%||8.00%|
|Services||Manual||Mobile Banking||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card||Mobile Banking + Debit Card|
- Nomination facility available for deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can file a nomination on behalf of minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed any time during contingency of account by filing the prescribed form.
- For more details approach your branch.
Document Required For Opening Account
|Identity Proof:||Address Proof:|
|Aadhar Card||Aadhar Card|
|Pan Card||Telephone Bill|
|Voter Id||Electricity Bill|
|Driving License||Bank Statement with cheque|
|Government Id Card||Certificate/ID Card issued by post office|
|Photo Ration Card|
|Senior Citizen ID Card|